Monday, April 27, 2009

Puzzle Eaters


I like to do puzzles, I think they're really fun. When we lived in Lehi I tackled a huge puzzle of James Christensen's Fairy Tales (above). Coco was playing around my feet and the second a puzzle piece dropped it was in her mouth. I still have one chewed up piece from that experience.

Fast forward to yesterday. I'm currently doing a huge puzzle of James Christensen's All the World's a Stage (above). While Chris was feeding Dutch, my little chubbo leaned over and grabbed a puzzle piece and, you guessed it, started to chew on it. Sometimes I think that Bo is a bad influence on Dutch--he's more puppy than baby!

2 comments:

Grandma Bailey said...

Wish we were there to help you with this one. It looks wonderful!

Heidi Noel said...

I love that picture. It is fun to figure out the different plays. I don't do puzzles anymore. They always remind me of you, Popi and Dad, though.