Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Nine-Month Birthday to Dutch!

That's right! Our little Prince is a whole 9 months old now. He will celebrate this momentous occasion by harassing the dog and eating copious amounts of baby food. His well-baby visit is Monday and I'll give you the latest information on his enormousness.

In other exciting news, yesterday when I was at Target buying diapers (don't be jealous of the glamorous life I live) Dutch said what could possibly be considered his first word! He was just making his little baby noises and saying "Wa-wa-wa" when all of a sudden he said "Da-da-da-da-da." Over and over again until I pulled out my phone to give Chris a listen, then he was mute like a monk who's taken a vow of silence.

Does it count as his first word if he doesn't know what it means?

No comments: