Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just Really Quick

Dutchie looks like a drunk right now. His nose and cheeks are bright red and he has one hand on his bottle and the other on his big belly. It's so funny!

Easter break starts today for Chris! He will come home from class at 3 and not have to go back until Tuesday! You can't even believe how excited I am. Dutch always seems better behaved when he's out-numbered by adults (Bo doesn't count though he thinks he does).

I'm trying to get Dutch to work on his fine motor skills. He is eating sweet potato puffs right now and it's not going well. He'll get the puff in his finger, but can't quite get the idea of releasing it in his mouth. I'm confident he'll figure it out though, he's pretty smart.

1 comment:

Cari said...

Don't worry - I did the same thing with Nathanael that you're doing with Dutchie. Except I was only nursing him, no extra foods, and he was so fat I thought that it was fine. It wasn't. Also, he had a very difficult time eating finger foods because his hands were so fat. Doc told me that was why God made him so fat - so he didn't starve to death while learning to feed himself!!