Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A List for Tuesday

10 Things I Love About Bo the Wonder Dog
(in no particular order)

  1. His ears are soft and silky.
  2. When he's really asleep he snores. Loudly.
  3. He's become a crotchety old man, but I love him anyway.
  4. Dutch loves him to the point where it's almost abusive.
  5. When I was pregnant and couldn't sleep I would lay next to Bo and his even breathing would relax me.
  6. He has this half-growl half-grunt noise that he makes when he's annoyed.
  7. Even though he's old and arthritic, if you throw his ball for him he gets just as excited as a puppy.
  8. While he doesn't like to cuddle - at all - he'll still tolerate it when he knows I really need it.
  9. He was my baby before I had any babies.
  10. The house is a happier place when Bo is around.

1 comment:

Just Julie said...

Aww. I love Bo the Wonder Dog.