Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter: Davis Style

Our Easter Sunday was fabulous. We started with new outfits and Easter baskets for both of the boys. They both got candy, new shoes, a new movie (Curious George episodes), and more candy. We went to Greg and Kellie's home ward for church where my mom-in-law Kellie and my sister-in-law's mom Kathy both spoke. They did a great job. I was then lucky enough to go to the Sunday School class that my friend Jenel taught.

After church we went to Greg and Kellie's for brunch, egg hunt, and playing. Here are pictures:
 Zaque and Josh putting together a styrofoam plane

 Dutch and Chris checking out their booty

Dane eating an unpeeled orange by his Aunt Amy

 Xander


  Dutch and Chris
(with Amy in the background)

 Xander and Dane
I love Xander's face in this one.


 Because of Dawn's leg in the background you can see the extreme awesomeness of Dane's hair. It pretty much always sticks out in the back like that.

Happy Dane-Dane

No comments: