Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dutch-isms

Dutch says and does so many cute things on a daily basis. Here are a few:

  • When playing with our spray-on sunscreen (which he should not have been doing) Dutch sprayed himself in the eyes. After they were flushed with water he decided they were still not "all better" so he went and put Band-Aids on both of his eyes.
  • I was leaning over the other day when Dutch pointed at my cleavage and asked, "Itsa butt?"
  • When he's frustrated with something he says, "Come ON!"
  • When I was weeding in the garden I showed him a ladybug and he was so excited. He was constantly asking me about the "baby bug."
  • I put the ladybug on a leaf and Dutch was sad because she was going to sleep, so he went inside and got my chicken egg timer and held it right next to the ladybug while it was going off and yelled, "Wake up, baby bug!"
  • We've been reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar a lot lately and when the ladybug disappeared Dutch said, "She's going home to sleep and turn into a butterfly."
  • I bought some paper lanterns to decorate for Dane's party and I had an orange one hanging up and he pointed to it and asked, "Itsa punkin?"

No comments: