Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dane's First Birthday

Yesterday our Sweet Baby Dane turned one! I can't believe that my baby is growing up. To celebrate his birthday we threw a Dr. Seuss bash. Here are some of the pictures from the party. I'll post more tomorrow since I don't want to overwhelm you with all this Seussical goodness!

 We had Pink Yink Drink for our beverage
(Strawberry kiwi Juicy Juice with Sprite)

 Truffulla trees
(Broccoli salad)

 Horton held the forks and napkins

 And all along the windowsill were bouquets of
Horton's clovers (with the Who puff on top)

 Yot in a Pot
(my mom's baked beans)

 Hot Dogs on a Spool
(mini pigs in a blanket)

 Green Eggs and Ham
(yogurt covered pretzels with a green M&M)

 One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish
(Swedish fish)

The birthday boy!
I bought the boys Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts from Etsy.
It took me a long time to decide whether Dane should be
Thing 1 (because he was turning one) or Thing 2. I finally
decided on Thing 2 since he's my second born! 

 Bah bought Dutchie a T-ball set which got out some of
his wild energy (do you like his shorts? They were way too
big, but looked so cute with the shirt)

Stay tuned for more party awesomeness tomorrow!

2 comments:

Cari said...

What a fun party! I'm so sorry that we missed it!

pambelina said...

Yeah, where were you, Cari? We kept waiting and waiting. ;)