Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ode to Julie

This blog is in honor of my super-awesome friend Julie. Julie and I met a few years ago in our American Sign Language class. We hit it off and have been pals ever since. Then one random day she up and moved to New York City, abandoning me for the Big Apple! But it was okay because then we moved to Pennsylvania and we were close again.

I am thankful for Julie because she is very smart and funny and we have the same taste in books and movies and TV shows. Not to mention she introduced me to the website Hulu where I could watch all the shows that I don't get on my TV (which is every show except Pushing Daisies).

Anyway, I was feeling all grateful for Julie and the fact that she's come to visit me twice and I just wanted to share it with everyone. I love you Just Julie!

3 comments:

Grandma Bailey said...

I think Julie is pretty amazing too. I am glad she is your freind. You deserve friends like her.

Just Julie said...

Wow, my very own ode!! I'm glad we're close now, too! Love you Pambelina!

Unknown said...

Oye Che! Donde está mi ode? Porque nunca escucho de ti? Todavia somos una familia, solo porque estoy en Argentina no significa que me puede ignorar. VAMOS! Como anda todo. Es muy extraño que tengo un sobrino que no conozco. Pero me voy a regresar en un año e entones todo infierno va a romper flojo! Hasta luego!