Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mean People Suck

Okay, so I don't know if I'm just extra sensitive lately, or if people are getting meaner. In the last few days I've had to deal with a lot of people over the phone or at stores and an astounding amount have been really rude to me! I'm not sure what's going on, but the other day I came home and was just about to cry because everyone that I had come in contact with had treated me like garbage. I just don't understand how people can be that way. I'm sorry you've lost the passion for your job--don't take it out on me!

2 comments:

Cari said...

Heidi - you need to watch out, because it looks like you're next! I'm so sorry Pammy. We should build our own little world and allow only nice people in it. Of course, then people would call it a compound and think we were crazy, but, you know......

Heidi Noel said...

I was just about to say the same thing as Cari. As long as it is me and not my kids, I can deal.