Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby Sizes Suck

Every time I do laundry I put away anything that Dutch has grown out of and replace it with something from his drawer that he's about to fit into. While doing this today I realized how much baby sizes suck. There are some Newborn things that he still hasn't fit into, while he's almost grown out of some 3-6 month onesies. Even different clothes in the same brand seem to follow no discernible sizing chart. It's stupid and frustrating and it must stop!

I'm pretty sure it's a conspiracy to drive otherwise sane mothers crazy.

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

I agree! I think that sizes should be universalized, period! Your box should be coming soon.

Cari said...

Ditto! Eventually you'll get it down that certain brands run big or small, and then it makes life a LITTLE bit easier - unless hubby tries to dress baby. Then all bets are off.