Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Updates

Dutch is starting to talk a lot more now. It makes me laugh! When Chris comes home from school it's literally like Dutch is filling him in on the day. They have their own little secret language; Chris will make these weird noises and Dutch will "talk" back with the same noises.

He also discovered his reflection today and was fascinated by it.

Dutch and I exercise together now. I got on the Fit Pregnancy website and found some Mommy and Baby exercises and we do them every day. Dutch thinks they're so funny! He especially loves it when I do push-ups over him, he loves me getting closer and farther away.

I have started up with a new website called Moms Like Me (www.momslikeme.com). I'm on the Pittsburgh part of the site and it's been really great to get to know some other Pennsylvania moms. It's a nice place to make some other mom friends and I would suggest that everyone look up their local chapter of Moms Like Me.

When I was looking through Dutch's clothes it reminded me how many wonderful things we were given. Thank you all again for the cute clothes that you gave him--he is a well-dressed bubba!

He's still going bald, and it's actually increasing now. He is losing chunks of hair every time I comb his hair and whenever he's in his little head-holder thing in his carseat. I wonder if he'll stay bald for a while or get hair right back once it all falls out.

I think that's all for now! We might have a video to post tomorrow! You'll have to look and see!

2 comments:

Anna said...

As I read your post I got this horrible mental image of myself trying to push-ups with James underneath me. All is well as my arms are fully extended above him, he is smiling and happy to see me, then...it happens...I start to bend my arms and come CRASHING down on the poor little guy and CRUSH him. My two year old Connor laughs in the background and tells me I'm "too big to do that mama".

I am glad that you are in shape enough to bond with your baby while exercising. I would accidently kill mine if I tried and probably spend the rest of my life locked up because of it.

Heidi Noel said...

My children get too big, too fast. They almost literally double their birth weight by one month, so it is a burden to do those exercises, though I have tried.