Monday, June 23, 2008

The Late Great Coco Chanel


It was a year ago that I went (without Chris's permission) and bought the most adorable miniature dachshund the world has ever seen. She was the runt of the litter with an under-bite. I named her Coco Chanel Honey Butter Bailey Davis. Coco for short.

Even though she never got very big (she tipped the scales at a whopping 3 pounds the day she died) she had a big influence on our little family. Chris loved her, Bo loved her, and I loved her more than just about anything. So I wanted to pay a little tribute to our tiny little girl. I still miss her.

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Cute! How is Dutchie? How many more days? Is Morgan due the same time you are?

Heather said...

We miss her too Pam. Bella talks about Coco all of the time and says that one day she will get you a new puppy. We love you!