Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A List for Tuesday

Today marks the end of my one-month hiatus from internet. I'll blog about that later. As this is the first Tuesday of the new year you are going to get some New Year Resolutions goodness. These are the goals I made last year. I must say that I did pretty well. 1 and 2 were both a complete bust; I totally rocked 3; didn't quite make 4; did pretty well on 5; blew 6 out of the water; 7 is still a work in progress, but I didn't ruin my life over any of them!

My New Year Resolutions for 2013
(in no particular order)

  1. Read all the books on my shelves that I own but have never read.
  2. Go to every temple in Utah.
  3. Send Metta and the Moon-Witch to potential agents. I've given up on The Stone Flower for the time being (which has nothing to do with any rejections).
  4. Lose some more weight.
  5. Finish another book (this year I'm hoping to finish Rona and the Wolves).
  6. Get my office organized.
  7. Become a better photographer.
  8. Write poetry again.
  9. Journal more.

What are your resolutions?

2 comments:

Just Julie said...

To read a book a month. And to exercise regularly so I feel better.

Also, I really need to finish watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix because it has taken over my life (darn you netflix and all those tv shows you have!).

Jenel said...

Can I put in a personal request for #5. I can't wait until it's done :-)