Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A List for Tuesday

5 Reasons I Love My Job at Paper Source

  1. My boss Meg is awesome! She's a fun mix of my sisters Heidi and Heather. (Heidi: when someone says something random she always says, "These potatoes are so creamy" or "Mary mashed 'em.")
  2. It's a beautiful place to work. I mean that literally. You walk in and it's bright with lots of color everywhere and it just makes me happy.
  3. I'm good at it. I've been working there for less than a month and I'm being considered for a promotion.
  4. It's really fun to help people with their projects or wedding invitations, or helping them come up with ideas for gifts.
  5. It's nice to have something that's just mine. I don't share it with anyone else. I haven't had that in a long time and I really needed it.
What do you love about your job?

1 comment:

Just Julie said...

I was just thinking today on the drive home how much I liked the free time at my work so I can crank out my professional project. Because obviously I'm not working on it at home.

Also, your sister Heidi is awesome if she's using While You Were Sleeping quotes. What's that got to do with the price of eggs? And my favorite: It looks like he's...leaning (with the hand gesture).