Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A List for Tuesday

Since I missed last week there will be two bonus lists this week! Enjoy!

Chris turns 32 today, so this is Five Random Things I Love About My Husband
(in no particular order)

  1. He's a really really good dad. So good, in fact, that both of my sons are daddy's boys through and through.
  2. When I make him promise not to laugh before I tell him something, he tries really hard not to laugh.
  3. When I buy yet another notebook he just smiles and nods.
  4. He's one of the only two good-looking red-heads in the entire world.
  5. Although he has no interest in YA fairy tales, he's very supportive of my writing career.

Five Things That Suck About Being 30
(in no particular order)
  1. I feel old.
  2. Because I feel old I notice "old" things about me, like the fact that my face is not as elastic as it once was, and there are hints of wrinkles soon to come.
  3. I thought I would have done so much more with my life by now.
  4. I had always hoped to be published before I was 30.
  5. My back hurts. I don't know if that's because I turned 30 or not, but it's true nonetheless.

Five Things That Rock About Being 30
(in no particular order)
  1. The other day someone told me I looked like I was 22. Maybe they were lying, but it was really sweet.
  2. I feel like I'm growing into myself.
  3. I've accomplished so much in my life!
  4. There are so many great experiences coming ahead, and I'm getting more wise and mature by the day.
  5. 30 is a lot younger than I thought it was.

Any tips for surviving in my new decade?

1 comment:

Just Julie said...

30 IS a lot younger than I thought when I was a kid! And, who is the other good-looking redhead--in the whole world?! (It's hard being a ginger)