Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A List for Tuesday

Five Reasons I'm in a Funk

  1. I was sick last week and my body is still recovering. Seriously, I thought I was going to die, I couldn't even move without being sick. It was horrible. Dutch took such great care of me and both boys were so good for me. At least I think they were. It's all kind of a blur.
  2. Reading has not come as easily to me the last couple of months. For every book I finish I start about 5 or 6. I'm tired of having to slog through so much crap before I get to a good one. I can only imagine how editors and agents feel. Life is always harder when I'm not reading a good book.
  3. I started a new job. It's only part-time, but it's going to take a little bit of adjustment. So far I have not found the right balance on days I have to work.
  4. My writing is going really well. Wait, what? Why, you ask, would that put me in a funk? I'm not exactly sure. I think it has something to do with being afraid of messing it up because it's going so well.
  5. Dutch is not sleeping very well and therefore I am not sleeping very well.
Any suggestions to pull me out of my funk?

4 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

I clean. I doubt that would help you. Chocolate? Sister time?

Grandma Bailey said...

I think it is your S.A.D. shining through bright and clear. Winter came a little early this year and you are definately NOT a winter person. I don't know how to help you. I can barely help myself!

Kittie said...

You could always come to California and stay with your friend Kittie and go to Disneyland :)

Just Julie said...

I agree with your mom--winter coming has not helped! I find that spending time with my family helps...but only for so long! Ha! Love you!