Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A List for Tuesday

10 Things I Love About This Time of Year
(in no particular order)

1. Wearing coats, scarves, hats, gloves, and boots. I love accessorizing!
2. Peppermint flavored ice cream! (Chik-fil-a has a peppermint chocolate chip shake and I could seriously eat one for every meal of the day.)
3. All the lights making winter seem less ugly
4. Christmas music!
5. That smell of cold mixed with lit fireplaces. It's just magical.
6. Picking out the perfect gift for someone
7. Opening presents! (Who doesn't love that little thrill of surprise?)
8. Advent
9. Apple cider
10. That glowy feeling you get when you're celebrating the true meaning of Christmas.

What's your favorite thing about this time of year?


And tune in tomorrow when I'll introduce the newest member of the Davis family. (Hint: He has four legs and is covered in fur!)

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Hot Chocolate, birthdays and the magic and light that comes from my children's anticipation.

Grandma Bailey said...

The anticipation of the person receiving the gift I have chosen.