Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A List for Tuesday

5 Reasons I'm Thankful for my Daddy
(in no particular order)

1. He never gets tired of his cheesy puns and jokes.
2. When he sings it's really beautiful (I especially love sitting next to him in church because his singing brings the Spirit).
3. He's a very good PopPop to my two boys.
4. We have a lot in common, but one thing I know I got from my dad is my addiction for games. We both have to set limits so we don't spend all our time gaming!
5. He knows a lot about a lot, but he never stops learning.


Why are you thankful for your Daddy?

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

I love that picture of Daddy and Mo.

I am thankful for how good he is at showing love even at a distance. I am grateful for his insight and knowledge. Lots more...

Cari said...

Because he loves me always. No matter what!