Monday, October 3, 2011

This Year Love Came in a Blue Box With a White Ribbon

Today our marriage turns 8 years old! For those of you who don't know, the 8 year anniversary is the bronze anniversary. That means if our marriage were an Olympian it would be in 3rd place. But at least it placed!

For our anniversary I gave Chris a new fleece jacket. "Gave" is a loosely used term in this case since Chris picked it out and bought it. But Chris won the husband of the year award when he gave me my gift. It came inside a blue bag, inside a blue box, inside a blue pouch - a Tiffany's ring! I've been wanting a wedding band for a long time and he gave me one this year. It's awesome! It has the New York Tiffany & Co address on it and it's just super-cool.

I can honestly say that 8 years seems like a really long time to me which is weird because 7 didn't seem long at all. Tomorrow I will be doing a special anniversary-inspired list. So stay tuned! (And make sure you don't miss the adorable baby Dane pictures below.)

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Wow! Way to go, Christopher! Cross one of of your before 30 list.

Cari said...

Woo-hoo! Awesome husband points! Good job, Chris!