Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A List for Tuesday

Random Thoughts

  • Sometimes when I see the commercials to become a massage therapist I think, "I should do that."
  • I'm very lonely for my sisters.
  • It sucks being a sister-in-law and not a sister.
  • There are days when I really don't like Dutch.
  • I'm not a morning person.
  • I don't like to be woken up and I will do pretty much anything to make you go away so I can sleep more.
  • I wish I was craftier.
  • There are days when doing even one thing exhausts me.
  • Dane is a good baby, but he wears me out sometimes.
  • I don't have nearly as many Halloween decorations as I used to.
  • I wish Dutch would stop tormenting Bo with his love.
  • Dutch always wants to snuggle when I'm not in the mood to be touched.
  • A lot of people wish for more time. I wish for more sleep.
  • Most of these sound complainy, but I don't mean them to be.
  • Cartoons were way better when I was a kid.
  • There are pictures where Dane and Dutch look the exact same except their eyes. Dane's are big round saucers and Dutch's are sideways tear-drops.
  • My to-do list seems to be getting longer instead of shorter even though I do stuff every day. How is that possible?
  • I love fall.

No comments: