Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A List for Tuesday

Five Reasons I'm Thankful for Phenergan (an anti-nausea medication)

1. I can eat without worrying about how it will feel coming up.
2. No more vomiting every two hours.
3. I no longer dread eating.
4. Dutch doesn't have to get locked in his room while I puke anymore (I didn't want him imitating me; he's a "monkey-see, monkey-do" kind of kid, and that's something no one wants).
5. The energy I used to devote to not throwing up can now be thrown into more productive things like playing with my son and cleaning my room!

Hooray for Phenergan!

2 comments:

Grandma Bailey said...

I lived off of Phenergan with you and ended up taking it most of the pregnancy. You were the only one I was ever morning sick with. I think it is interesting that you suffer from morning sickness more than your sisters did. But at least there is a medicine that is helping you. I love you and keep a prayer in my heart all the time for you and your family. I wish I could do more.

Ash, O, Ava Jo and Demi Lu said...

This made me laugh...number 4....during my first trimester, I would be coughing and heaving over the toliet and when I finished, Ava would then do the same thing...Oye! Hope you get feeling better. So excited for you!