Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Un-Thanksgiving!

Yesterday we had our first of three Thanksgiving dinners.  This one was for the Morgan side of Chris's family and we had it at Grandpa Morgan's house.  It was our first Thanksgiving without Grandma Morgan, but we all remembered her fondly and she was represented in several of the dishes.

Dutch behaved wonderfully until the very end of the evening when he stuck his hand in his mouth and threw up on Grandpa's floor.  I couldn't do anything but cover my face and hope I didn't throw up too!  Chris and Kellie took care of it while Greg took care of Dutch.  This is the second time he's made himself throw up and I'm not a fan.  Not at all.

It's always nice to get together with family and eat good food and have great conversations.  I'm thankful for my in-laws and the loving family I gained by marrying Chris.  I had some pictures to post but I left my camera at Grandpa Morgan's house.

Happy Un-Thanksgiving!

No comments: