Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thankful for Friends

When we lived in Pennsylvania I didn't have any friends.  In the two years we lived there I didn't make a single friend that lived within a 100 mile radius of me.  It was hard.

Now that we're back here in Utah I have friends!  And not just mediocre, only see if you need to borrow sugar, type of friends, REAL friends.  I have gone out at least once a week (sometimes more) in the last month.  I am so thankful for my fabulous and wonderful friends who allowed me to pick up where we left off.

And I'm very grateful for the one set of "couple friends" that we have.  (For those of you who don't know "couple friends" are friends where the husband and wife both like the other husband and wife.  They are very rare and you're lucky if you have them.)

I just thought I would let everyone know how thankful I am for the friendships I have.

6 comments:

Just Julie said...

I was just thinking last night thatI hadn't seen you since our manicures, and that was like in February (or possibly January). We need to get together again! What happened to our "Girls' Night"?!

Cari said...

Carl and I would make great couple friends! Just sayin'!

Hayden said...

Bryson said I have to brush up on my movie trivia or you guys won't want to hang out with us again. Sorry I am stupid! We had a blast. Love ya!

Katherine said...

I haven't had any friends in ages! All the friends I had here got married and moved away before I got married. I never hang out with anyone besides my husband, baby, and sister- and mother-in-law. It's not horrible, but I do miss having friends. I can't wait to get out there. Maybe we can be couple friends!

Mark said...

If you need another "couple friend," Jenn and I can come hang out with you and Chris.

pambelina said...

That would be fun Mark! I don't think I've seen you and Jenn since your wedding.

Hayden, you know my love for you isn't based on your knowledge of obscure movie trivia.

Kat, I can't wait for you to move here!

And Julie, I posted something on your blog.