Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Carl!

My big brother-in-law is an old man today.  That's right, he's 33!  There are millions of reasons why I love Carl, but here are just a few:

  • He makes my crazy sister slightly less crazy.
  • Dutch loves him almost as much as he loves Grandpa Greg.
  • Whenever I want to, I can hop down to Texas and stay with them.
  • We watch hilarious shows together.
  • He has a very similar sense of humor as my husband.
  • He and Chris get along great!
  • He builds things.  Really beautiful houses, to be exact.
  • My niece and nephews are amazing little people, with a lot of the credit going to Carl and Carianne.
  • If you don't know him he seems really shy and that makes it that much more funny when he does something hilarious.
Happy birthday Carl!  Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Cari said...

He says thank you and that was really nice. I miss you guys much!