Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A List for Tuesday

Five Things I Miss About Chris When He Is Gone
(in no particular order)

1. There's no one to absorb my crazy, so Dutch and Bo get more of it than they're used to getting.
2. When there's a big bug in the house (like yesterday) I have to work up my courage to smash it myself instead of just yelling for Chris.
3. I don't have anyone to take over when Dutch is driving me crazy (like yesterday).
4. The bed feels very big and empty without my buddy snoring next to me.
5. If something is really funny Chris will laugh so hard his eyes crinkle up.

Can't wait until you're home again!

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Where is he? Graduation? You have never said where. I am sorry. I have a hard time sleeping every weekend still without Andy.

Grandma Bailey said...

When you are married, it is always hard when you other half is gone.