Sunday, April 25, 2010

Grandma and Ba-Ba

Dutch talks a lot, but only a few of the words are recognizable to native English speakers.  Here is a list of the words Dutch says most often:
  • Dada
  • Mama
  • Bo-Bo
  • juice
  • shoes
  • cheese
  • oh
  • hi (he usually says this word really high-pitched and draws it out to two syllables)
His newest word is Grandma!  He started saying it just a couple of days ago.  Chris asked if he wanted to go to Grandma and Grandpa's and Dutch said, "Grandma?"  Then Chris proceeded to bug him to death until he wouldn't say it anymore.

I also think, but I'm not sure, that he calls Grandpa Greg "Ba-Ba."  I noticed this yesterday when he always seemed to use the word Grandma with the word Ba-Ba.  I'll have to pay more attention and I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

You need to teach him how to say "Heidi". It is super easy.