Monday, April 5, 2010

I Bet You Wish Your Easter Bunny Was This Cute

This is Dutch wearing my bunny ears.  Isn't he so cute!

Dutch playing with his tool box that Easter Bunny Grandma Honey gave him.
He is stabbing it with the flag from his golf club set, except he ripped the flag off, so it's just a stick.

We had a quiet, but very good Easter here at the Davis family household.  Chris, Dutch, Greg, Josh, and Zaque all went up to the cabin from Saturday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.  Kellie and I both stayed at our respective homes and got caught up (which we were both happy to do).

For Easter Chris and I decided not to buy Dutch a bunch of toys because he really doesn't play with the toys he has.  He prefers to play with things like old cell phones and paper.  So we bought him clothes because he's too little to complain that all he got was clothes!  We couldn't get away with buying him NO toys, however, so Chris insisted we buy him a bubble gun. (For the record, I think Chris really wanted this and just use Dutch as a ruse to get it.)

Easter Bunny Davis gave Dutch a Charlie Brown Easter Beagle book, a wooden tool box with a wooden hammer, wrench, screwdriver and lots of little doo-dads and his very own notebook, all inside a purple pail (with matching shovel) that we proceeded to put on his head.  Bucket-head.

We had a very good Easter.  Chris and I didn't buy anything for each other, but we did receive some awesome tickets to see The Lion King when it comes to Salt Lake in September!  I saw it 5 years ago in London and it's one of the most visually amazing shows I've ever seen.  So I'm very excited for that, even if it is SO long to wait!

Hopefully I will be able to upload the pictures Chris took at the cabin from his cell phone.  I'm not sure the quality will be super-great, but that's okay.  Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

YOu could have just come here to see Lion King. But, whatever. ;) Your bunny is very cute. My bunny was pretty, but she wouldn't stay still long enough to get a picture.

Cari said...

Definitely much cuter than our bunny. And probably smells better, too!