Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Great Strip-Tease of 2009

I woke up this morning and found this in Dutch's crib.
That's right, a stripper!

I didn't get a video, but in this picture he's actually swinging his pants around, like it's a strip-tease. I'm not sure where he learned it, but it freaks me out. We all recall what happens when Dutch takes off his pants, don't we? That's right, his diaper goes next and then there's pee all over the floor! I was late to the show, but didn't miss it entirely, so I got there before the diaper could be removed. I shudder to think what would have happened if I'd waited only a few minutes more. Lesson learned: Onesies must be worn at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS!


I'm grateful for: cameras, camera cords being in the place they're supposed to be, raspberries, clocks, rain

3 comments:

Hayden said...

How stinkin cute is he? So are you guys coming to Utah for Christmas? We so need to get together. We miss you horribly. Hope all is well- love ya!

pambelina said...

One better. We're MOVING to Utah in December. Merry Christmas!

Anna said...

This is a gross one, FYI

BUT

A few weeks ago James reached into his diaper, took out his poop, smeared it all over his face, arms, and toys...oh yeah, and smashed it into the carpet. Onsies are now a must.