Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Crazy-Pants Man at the Pizza Place

Our little family went out for pizza tonight. We expected many things of the evening. We expected that place to be fairly crowded, given that it was a Saturday night. We expected to have to wait a little bit for our pizza. We expected Dutch to flirt with the waitresses. We also expected the other patrons to act like adults.

I guess that last one was a little too much to expect. This man made a HUGE scene (calling one woman the b-word and telling another man to step outside) because someone that ordered after him got their pizza before him.

Yeah, you read that right. He was mad because he didn't get his pizza first!

Some people just love their pizza, I guess.

3 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Wow! It sounds like someone needed a time out or spanking!

Just Julie said...

Did you go to that fabulous pizza place you took me to when I was there? If so, perhaps he was justified. I mean, their pizza is pretty darn good :)

Cari said...

I loved your Friday post. Miss you.