Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back From Texas






Dutch and I are back from Texas. Poor Bo missed us very much, but Dutch was too tired to play with him when we got home last night. Both of us came back with a cold and Dutch has quite a few scrapes, bumps, and bruises. Chris was a little upset, but I tried to explain that he's just a rough and tumble boy and that's what's going to happen. I'm still too tired to write a lot, so here are a few pictures to make your day better.

(And all of the above pictures were taken by the beautiful, the talented, the magnificent Ms. Jodi Carpenter)

3 comments:

Grandma Bailey said...

Glad you are home safe and sound. I will see you in a little over 2 weeks!

Cari said...

We didn't do it!!!!!!!!

JJthe1st said...

I just posted apic of Dutch on my blog. I miss him and you too. Love you!