Thursday, January 15, 2009

One Year to Go


Well my week-long writer's residency is over for another semester! Only two more to go until I graduate. That's right, this time next year I will be an official Master of Writing! Mwah-ha-ha! Bow to me peons!

I had an amazing time and learned a lot about writing and myself. Chris learned that he could not be a stay at home Dad. I learned I could not work a 12-hour shift every day for the rest of my life and be happy about it. Dutch learned to smile at Mama every time he saw me because that might be the only time he saw me that day. I also wanted to thank Chris publicly for blogging in my absence on a semi-regular basis.

Lastly, I missed my nephew's 7th birthday yesterday, so a nice big shout-out to Marcus for growing another year! Love you!

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

Congrats on the downhill slope for your Masters.