Thursday, January 8, 2009

In Summary

We just spent the last three weeks in Utah and I didn't really blog very much while we were there, so here is a summary of all the things we got to do:

  • We spent lots of time with family and friends (Hayden, Bryson, and Brexton were the only ones we didn't get to see)
  • Grandpa Greg took us to Joe's Crab Shack where I got to get crab! I love crab, but it takes about 3 times more time to eat than a regular meal, so everyone had to sit there while I ate.
  • We went to the cabin for New Years with Matt, Holly and Ashlyn, and Clarissa and Cambria.
  • Dutchie got spoiled for Christmas, his favorite gift being a sock monkey that Grandma Kellie made for him that I promptly named Jocco.
  • My favorite gift was a vintage charm in the shape of a baby shoe; Kellie had Dutch's name and birthdate put onto it and it's wonderful!
  • I spent more money than I should have on things I don't need, but justified it by saying that it was Christmas money I was spending.
  • I got to spend some quality time with my family, because my aunt and her fam moved to Utah.
  • I got to take my beautiful cousin on a two cent tour of Snow College AND got to eat at Roy's, all in the same day!
Okay, so I think that's a fairly good review of the things I didn't blog about. Any questions?

No comments: