Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Goal for March

I feel like my blog has been lacking in pictures lately. I feel like I have been very bad about pictorially chronicling our crazy life. To remedy both I've decided to post pictures every day in March (except Tuesdays). I hope you will enjoy them!

Dane, as taken by Dutch

Our sweet baby Dane is currently sporting 6 teeth! 4 on top and 2 on the bottom. All but two of these teeth have come in the last week or so. He has been getting them 2 at a time which must be miserable. He's still amazingly mellow, even when he's in a bad mood.

Lately he has found Bo hilarious. The other day Bo sneezed and Dane laughed about it for 5 minutes straight. He, much like Dutch at this age, finds Bo's ears fascinating and is constantly trying to taste them. So far he has been unsuccessful in this endeavor.

In sad (for me) news, Dane is trying to walk. Okay, so he is walking, but he still has to hold on to something. Lately, however, he has been trying to stand up in the middle of the room (and, hilarious enough, he looks like he's trying to Tebow when he does it). This is very upsetting for me! I don't want my baby pie walking around; I want him to stay little forever. 

Dane loves baths, anything and everything Dutch does, and absolutely adores his Daddy. If Chris doesn't say hi to him almost immediately he fake cries until he does. He's learned to wave, but not clap, despite my best efforts. If anyone is eating something then he wants a taste of it. He's busy busy and constantly on the move.

Any requests for pictures this month?

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

I will be pleased (and a bit shocked) by any photo posted.