Friday, March 9, 2012

Dutch and Grandma Honey

So I haven't posted pictures because no one seemed to be interested. Then I was told that someone was. So these are for that one interested person.

The following are pictures of Dutch helping his Grandma Honey make dinner. We go over to Greg and Kellie's house every Tuesday and most of the time Dutch just wants to play and eat fruit. This time, however, he wanted to help. And he was a really great helper!



Notice his dinosaur shirt. It's one of his favorites.

3 comments:

Heather said...

The one interested person thanks you for the adorable pictures of my nephew!

Just Julie said...

I just assumed you were busy. But I LOVE pictures :)

Grandma Bailey said...

I try to post comments but it lets me once in a blue moon. I love your pictures and I love your blogs.