Sunday, September 4, 2011

Our House, Our House, Our Fancy House!

(Imagine that being sung to the tune of "Fancy Dress" from The Drowsy Chaperone)

On Tuesday we signed the papers (the millions and millions of papers) to buy our house! We were so excited to close and to get our very first dream house. On Saturday we moved in with the help of Julie, Greg, Kellie, Josh, and Dawn. Julie even stayed to help me put the primer on our bedroom walls!

Our internet won't be set up until the 14th so I may be a little hard to reach for a while. You'll actually have to pick up the phone and call me! ;) I fully intend on taking pictures of our house to show everyone when we're all set up and ready to go.

In the meantime I will leave you with this picture of Dane and his cousin Xander.

They weren't too happy,
but look at those matching outfits!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I'm so excited for you!! Getting a house is one part of the future that I can't wait for. After you are all set up, the kids and I will have to come play. :)

Jenn said...

Hip! Hip! Hooray! Congratulations on the house! :)

Shelley said...

It's times like these I wish I had a new word, good enough to explain how excited I am for you! To that end, congratubration!