Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A List for Tuesday

Today was Dutch's last day with his Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Miss Abby. When he turns 3 he'll go into a different portion of the program and won't get to have her come anymore. We are very sad. So this week's list is in honor of her.

5 Reasons We're Going to Miss Miss Abby
1. She got Dutch to call me Mama again, even though he inevitably went back to calling me Daddy.
2. A year ago I was frustrated with Dutch's lack of speech, but she gave me the skills I needed to help get him talking.
3. She never judged us.
4. Dutch was absolutely in love with her (he has a thing for brunettes, you know).
5. No matter what problem we had she always had a plan of action to help us fix it.

We're really going to miss seeing her every month.

No comments: