Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A List for Tuesday

Random Thoughts I've Had Lately

  • I want someone to make a Sherlock Holmes re-make with Dr.Watson played by a woman.
  • James McAvoy is very attractive, especially in the movie Penelope.
  • I want to run away and be by myself, but I'd have to take my kids with me which would defeat the purpose.
  • I'm a better mom to a baby than I am to a toddler.
  • Swimsuits are disturbingly over-priced.
  • There is no such thing as a quick errand when you have two kids.
  • Everything delicious has dairy in it.
  • Laundry is the bane of my existence.
  • Naps are something you don't want until you can't have them anymore.
  • Dutch grows too fast.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I am also a better mom to a baby than a toddler. I always say Athena was much easier when she was a baby!!

Also, you could try drinking Lactaid and Bryers makes a lactose free vanilla ice cream, if it is a lactose problem and not a casein problem. I can't have regular dairy that much and I use Lactaid all the time. But I agree, everything delicious does have dairy in it!