Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A List for Tuesday

5 of My Pet Peeves

1. People who use the word "orgasmic" or add the suffix "-gasm" to any other word. This word should only be used to describe one thing and, frankly, I don't want to talk to you about it.
2. "Chain mail" on Facebook. You know, the posts that say, "if you [blank] then re-post this." Why don't you stop bossing me around!
3. Being unable to bathe or shower alone. Lately Dutch has gotten it into his head that my bath/shower is a group activity. Even if I lock the door when I come out he will be completely naked and waiting for a bath/shower. I tried to explain to him that one baby bathing with me is enough, but he didn't understand.
4. Hot dog fingers. Even if I'm not involved in any sort of physical activity I still have constant hot dog fingers. It's super-gross.
5. Stupid people who park right in the way and then put their hazards on. If you're there for more than 2 minutes then you should have parked in a real spot, jerk!

P.S. The baby is not coming today. I think I need to stop expecting him to be early; it's not fair to him.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Please never stop blogging! You make my day! I am hoping for you that you won't have to be pregnant much longer. I'm even crossing my fingers;)

Heather said...

I couldn't agree more! Oh and maybe the baby will show up when you give him a name!