Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Doctor's Appointment

I went in for my doctor's appointment today. I got my Strep B test and will find out the results later this week. I also got checked to see how it's all coming along. With Dutch I never hit this point; I never got "checked" before he was born. My appointment to do that was a few days after he was born. So, I'll admit I was a little nervous. Or maybe not nervous, but I just didn't know what to expect.

It was really easy breezy. I'm dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced. Dr Walker told me that I can go into labor any time and they won't stop it. The baby is head down and has a really strong heartbeat. He's good to go.

For those of you keeping track: if this baby is as early as Dutch (19 days early), then he will come on April 19th, which is next Tuesday. His name is still to be determined.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Yea! So close and already progressing! I think Dutch came early because he wanted a cool birth date. Anything interesting happening in April? That might be your hint as to when little nameless muffin will decide to arrive. Will kept me in labor for four days so he could be born on his grandma's birthday. Little stinker ;)

Grandma Bailey said...

I had the most interesting dream. I was holding the baby - he was adorable by the way - and you and Chris where debating the name. It was going to be either Moyle Neal Davis or Neal Moyle Davis. I cannot tell whether this was a deja vu dream or not. But I like the names - in essence not only are you naming the baby after Greg but both maternal grandmothers maiden last names. Quite cool. Granted Grandma Bruggers Nielson was Niel - but it just the same difference as Rebecca or Rebekah - same name just different spelling.

Just Julie said...

Woohoo! Any day?!! How exciting! Two of my cousins had babies today and I was thinking of you....