Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A List for Tuesday

The Five Greatest Things About Las Vegas: From Dutch's Perspective

1. Cousins!  They are the greatest thing ever and I loved spending time with them.  My aunt and uncle are cool too, but nothing beats cousins!
2. I waved to a garbage man and he HONKED back!  It was the coolest thing ever!
3. There are lots and lots of planes that take off and land and I like to point to them in the sky.
4. My cousins have lots and lots of different cars. And I wanted to play with all of them.  At the same time.
5. Riding in a shopping cart is way more fun if someone sits next to you.

P.S. I didn't realize until we got home that we took exactly zero pictures of our trip to Vegas.  Suffice it to say, we all had a great time, even if there is no proof.

1 comment:

Cari said...

The Five Worstest Things About Las Vegas: From Dutch's Perspective.

1) Aunt Cari wasn't there
2) Uncle Carl wasn't there
3) Carlye wasn't there
4) Nathanael wasn't there
5) Noah wasn't there

I couldn't agree with you more, Dutchie! Love you!