Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A List for Tuesday

Five Questions I Have About the Movie Toy Story:
Warning: This might ruin some things for you.  As my husband told me, "Point out your plot-holes elsewhere!"

1.  If Andy's family is moving in a week why does he take the time to re-decorate his cowboy room into a spaceman room?
2.  How is it possible for Mr. Potato Head to have eyebrows?
3. In the first scene Molly's crib is in Andy's room.  Where does the crib go in the next scene?
4. At the very end they drop RC's remote control.  Does that mean he'll never be able to work again?
5. What happens to the hole Sid made in Woody's head?

If you have the answers, I'd really like them.

3 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

You're a nerd. There are potato head eyes with eyebrows. We use a mustache to give him a unibrow. Not helpful, but that's what I've got.

Heidi Noel said...

Oh, maybe they are trying to get Molly used to being on her own without Andy, so they put her crib in a big closet or bathroom like some people I know.

Elise said...

haha Pam you crack me up. Now I need to watch it again more carefully :) BUT I do remember about the hold in Woody's head I think- in Toy Story 2 Woody gets a makeover because that guy was going to sell him...did he fix the hole? or maybe the hole just faded away with time?? :)