Monday, December 7, 2009

Busy Busy Bees

The blog as fallen by the wayside the past few weeks because we've been busy packing and getting things ready to move to Utah. Dutch and I fly out on Wednesday. Chris and his little brother Zaque are driving our stuff back in the big truck and they leave Friday morning. It seems strange that 2 years have passed already. When we moved here I was pregnant, we were both starting graduate school and everything seemed so scary. Now that I'm at the other end I realize that every change in life is a little scary, even if you're going back to the people and places that are familiar. Anyway, the blog will updated when Chris or I can get to it, but don't expect anything in-depth for a few weeks yet.


I'm grateful for: permanent marker, packing tape, fabulous boxes, orange juice, throat lozenges

No comments: