Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I normally try to avoid talking too much about myself since most of you read this blog for updates on Dutch, but I figured I can't just ignore my sister tagging me to do this, so here it is:
25 Random Things About Me
1. My favorite holiday is Valentine's Day
2. I got my first kiss when I was 13 and it was SO gross
3. When I was 10 years old I decided that my profession would be a writer, actor, or dancer
4. Ballet is the one thing I regret giving up on
5. Chris and I were married 9 months to the day after our first date
6. I don't like the way cough syrup tastes and would rather be sick then take it
7. I went on a week-long trip looking at Anasazi ruins in Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona
8. The first time Chris spoke to me I was so nervous I was mean to him
9. My great-grandmother was my best friend and now she's my guardian angel
10. People mistake me for my sister Carianne
11. When I want to remember someone's name I finger-spell it in sign language
12. I competed in Student Congress in high school and totally kicked butt!
13. Someday I would love to be a Senator
14. Clothes are one of my favorite things and it frustrates me that I can't fit into a lot of them now because I haven't lost my Dutch weight
15. I love to write (and receive) hand-written letters
16. I can imitate accents really well
17. I was a theatre major before I majored in English
18. In my Master's program I am the only one writing a fairy tale
19. When I was in the 6th grade a swing hit me in the face on the playground and I have a tiny scar on my upper lip from it
20. After everyone trying to teach me, I finally learned to tie my shoes while by myself on the school bus
21. Robin Hood and Peter Pan are two of my favorite childhood stories
22. I love watching old movies
23. I like going to the movies by myself
24. I collect hats and purses
25. My friend Shelley calls me Pix

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

Actually I read your blog to catch up on you, too. Sometimes I wonder what "Dutch's mom" is doing.