Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pennsylvania Hazing?

We woke up on Saturday morning to find a dead raccoon on our front porch! I wasn't sure if it was some sort of hazing but when I went to bury it it looked like it had been hit by a car. I am sure it stumbled into our yard in search of aid and finding only slack-jawed yokels, died on our porch. In our Elders quorum we have adopted the Relief Society's practice of giving a good news minute at the beginning of class and this is the story I shared at church today.

3 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

How is this good news?

Heather said...

I personally find this hillarious. Thank you for the good laugh and ewww about the dead racoon. What did you do with it?

Melodie Anne said...

Sad and gross. Also hilarious. Personally, I think pretty much anything related to a raccoon is funny. They're so crafty and cute/disgusting!