Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A List for Tuesday

Five Reasons Dutch's Pre-School "Graduation" Was Awesome
(in no particular order)

1. All the kids had little crowns that looked like graduation caps.
2. Dutch was so excited that we were there he kept yelling, "Teacher! Teacher! Look!" and pointing at Chris or Greg.
3. When they played a video of pictures from the school year the little girl behind us was giving a running commentary about what she thought of all the kids. Example: "That's [So-and-so], she sits by me sometimes. I don't like her at all."
4. I got to meet all of Dutch's friends. Including Sam who he apparently caused a lot of trouble with.
5. All of Dutch's teachers told me how much they loved having him in class and how cute he was.

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Did you cry? I do at those every time. We are proud of our Dutchie.

Cari said...

Yay, Dutchie!