Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Random Pictures

I haven't been very good about posting pictures. Here are some that I've taken in the last few weeks that I wanted to share. I hope they make up for not having more pictures on my every day posts.

Dane decided to do a little light reading.
You're never too young for Shakespeare, right?

 Bah (Greg) with Xander and Dane.

 Grandma Honey and Bah had a pajama party for the boys.
This isn't the best picture, but I loved Dutch's face!

 Dutch helped Bah turn the wheel for Thanksgiving bingo.

 Dane loves his Aunt Amy!
(Isn't he so cute in his little sweater vest?)

 My handsome husband.

Dane loves the lights on Grandma Honey's tree.

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

That baby is a male version of you. Yep, yep.

Cari said...

You have a Chris mini me and a Pam mini me. It's crazy! You can't have another baby because they would feel left out! Unless they looked like me, then they would just be awesome!