Monday, August 1, 2011

Farm Country

Here are a ton of pictures from when my mom and dad were visiting a few weeks ago. We took Dutch and Dane to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. Dutch had a blast!

 Mom, Dad, Chris, Dutch looking at the animals.

 An albino peacock - how awesome is that!

 Dutch and Chris petting a horse.

 Dutch yelling at the horse to let him pet it.

 My dad helping Dutch pet the big one. You can't see it in this picture, but he was pretty scared of him.

 Feeding the ducks.

 Mama sitting with Baby Dane.

 Dutch in sea monkey jail.
(Inside joke.)

 Dutch and Chris in jail.
I'm not really sure what the jail has to do with the farm, but that might be just me.

 Dad playing in the tunnel with Dutch.

 Dutch in the tunnel.

 Riding the red tractor.

 Chris, Dutch, and I on the wagon ride.

Dutch sitting on the (slightly creepy) cow bench and laughing at Grandpa Bailey.

1 comment:

Cari said...

What fun pictures! I miss you all!