Sunday, January 10, 2010

Update

Just a small update on our going ons.  Pam presented her thesis last evening and did a fantastic job.  For a solid hour she held a conference room of 50 people with rapt attention.  At the end she received a standing ovation and you could sense the feeling of awe and, even some jealousy in the air.
Chris is loving his general surgery rotation.  The surgeon I am working with is allowing me to do a lot.  On my third day in the OR Dr. Maalouf finished removing a gallbladder, steps away, and says, 'Now Chris will close, I will see you in the physicians lounge.'  So I do all of the closing and suturing at the end of the cases and I am loving it.

4 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

I love Chris's description of the thesis defense. Way to go guys! It sounds like things are going well for the Davis's. (My word verification is "rehear".)

Just Julie said...

Power couple.

JJthe1st said...

So proud of Pammy and way to go Chris!

Cari said...

Awesome! I am so proud of both of you!!!