Friday, November 13, 2009

Commencement Update

I DO get a ceremony, albeit a small one. But small is better than nothing! There are three of us graduating in total and we are each taking part in the ceremony. Meg is saying the prayer (this is a Catholic school, remember), Michelle is putting together the student bios, and I am giving the commencement speech.

Anyway, graduation is January 13th, which is a Wednesday. Don't worry, I don't expect you to come, but I DO expect congratulations when I am the first one in our little family to have a Master's. I'll have Chris record the ceremony and post it on the blog; it really will be that short. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys all know the great news.


I'm grateful for: good music, Gerber onesies, new tubes of mascara, cheese sticks, headbands

1 comment:

Just Julie said...

YAY!! And I would totally be there if it wasn't a Wednesday.