Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Carianne!




5 Things I Love About My Sister Carianne

1. She has a very cute little walk and sticks her bum out without realizing it.
2. Her hair is long and gorgeous and reminds me what my hair might look like if I had enough patience.
3. She is hands-down the best mom in the world (I'm sure you'd all agree).
4. Until I gave her a list of more recent books she only read things published a hundred years ago or more.
5. She can't drive.


I'm grateful for: deodorant, new clothes, Halloween costumes, mascara, slippers

4 comments:

Hayden said...

Super cute pics! You look gorgeous!!!

Cari said...

I can to drive!!

pambelina said...

No, sweetie, you really can't.

Katherine said...

#2 reminded me about calling Ramen noodles "Carianne hair." I'd forgotten about that.